It's true! Approaching is actually very easy.
I haven't posted in awhile because I have been trying to get over the shock of approach. I am just amazed at how easy approaching is. The barriers I have built in my mind to stop me from approaching are gone now. It is just so awesome when you know that you can approach anyone without having to fear rejection. I have been rejected many times, but rejection is not as bad as it seems.
People talk about the walk of shame, as a depressing and humiliating journey which will destroy your self-esteem forever. Rejection does not phase me as much as I thought it would. If try to see everything as positive then you will see it more of a learning experience. Juggler has mentioned that if things don't go well in a set and he gets rejected; he can at least have something new to talk about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment