Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Partying and The Regret


As passionate as I am about Pick-Up, I am just as passionate about acting. The rush that you get when the crowd cheers you on or laughs at one of your lines is priceless. The divine feeling of being important and noticed does wonders for your game.

I have become a better person because of acting. The confidence I have gained has made me a more fun and enjoyable person to be around.

A Midsummer Night's Dream. Bottom the Weaver was the role that I played in this comedy. Since my character is probably the funniest character in the play, and as a result I received an ass load of attention. Apparently, the way in which I portrayed Bottom was "very notably discharged".

Now for the real JUICE... The After-Party.

Myself and about 7 or 8 of my friends roll in and we discover that the place is bumping. Immediately, I rush towards the "refreshments" which were just a bunch of uninteresting sandwiches and some funky bread rolls. I quickly get sick of this horrendous food and I decide to go perusing.

To my surprise, I spot this chick whom I have been dying to get with for a year now, we will call her "Wish". She congratulates me and her friend who is also smoking hot (lets name her 2nd "Wish") says that she thought I was hilarious. I didn't vibe them up, so I ejected pretty fast.

Yeah, I know I such a Fucking Vagina.

Well, I realized that I can't be wallflower, so I go on the hunt. On my expedition, I track down a girl who I hooked up with like a year ago. (We will call her "Regret") Even though, I knew from previous experience with her that she was trouble, I just had to taste that Forbidden Fruit. And so, I danced with her, like my friend says, "Dude, Rince it's free money." But, little did I know that this supposedly "free" money had strings attached.

I am such a Man-Whore.

I get tired of dancing, and lead her to a couch. We talk for about two minutes about her passion which is dancing. She then breaks the conversation dramatically and goes to dance with some other guy.


There I am standing there, thinking, " WHAT THE Fuck!?!?"

I act like this doesn't bother me in the least, but in my mind, there is a maelstrom of confusion.

Is she trying to make me jealous? Is she showing me that she can get other guys?

Whatever her reason, I walked across the dance floor and laid down on the couch. One of "Regret's" friends sees me there and inquires as to why I am being a loner. I just lie to her to brush her off, "I am just really tired." Of course, all women have a built-in magical radar that can easily smell lies from a mile away.

Subsequently, she walks away and tells "Regret" of my despair. I am left all by my lonesome with the tune of "Mr. Lonely" on repeat in my head. Out of nowhere, "Regret" surprises me by sitting on my lap. She takes the initiative and starts making out with me. Her lips are sweet and I can make a wild guess that she had some gum in the last hour. I suddenly remember the song by Kill Hannah "Lips Like Morphine."

She stops sucking out my soul with her kisses and walks away. I don't follow. The realization of how pathetic my situation seems hits me like brick. I chose the only remedy for the situation, I went back to the dance floor and freaked with other girls. My flaw is that I believe that I should start off easy and gradually work my way up. This mindset always screws me over.

The heat starts to get to me and I go to sit at the outside lounge. There I see "Regret" 0n a couch. I immediately without thinking of the consequences of my actions decide to go sit next to her. This decision inevitably screws up my night and traps me in her web of seduction. I am sitting on the comfy couch with her and conversing. My friend Mr. M comes along. "Regret" stands up and sits on his lap. Again I am thinking WHAT THE Fuck!?!? I buy time ,to think of what I should do next, by telling them a story. As I am telling the story, "Regret" runs her foots all over my crotch. My mind and body split in an argument as to what emotions I should be feeling right now. My body is a Zen-like state of bliss and pleasure, while my mind is utterly in a whirlpool of confusion. The thought WHAT THE Fuck!?!? strikes at me once again.

At this time, my mind does not want to deal with the politics of the situation and I come the conclusion that she is trying to tool me. I quickly finish the story and eject out.

I ignored "Regret" for the rest of that night, but she was still in the back of my mind. The party raged on and I had a couple of dances with some girls until I came up to the girl I really wanted Debate. Debate is a fun, energetic and cute girl who I should have gamed in the beginning of the party. I danced with Debate intensely for a while. Even though, I would later dance with a lot more girls, Debate was the only one out of all of them who truly gave me pleasure and this is including "Regret". Debate gets tired and walks to talk to her friends, but I don't pursue her. Why? I don't know why, but I do regret that I didn't pursue.

As the night drew to a close, I had danced with so many girls and I had gotten so many SOI's or IOI's whichever you prefer. But, I still had the thought of "Regret" in my head and she was now already making out with Mr. M. As I am writing this, I now know that I should have gone for the good girl which was Debate, but my judgment was clouded that night.

While I was in a conversation with some of my friends, I noticed that Debate was leaving. As she passed me she gave me a hug and I weakly said, "I had a good time." Debate smiled that pristine smile of hers and left.

I was left there standing and coming to the realization that I had just fucked myself. I came with the mindset that from now on I will only go for the girls who I want not the ones who will get rid of my anxiety.

There I was standing there like a stump and contemplating the night when "Regret" runs her fingers down my back. She then walks by me and sits on the couch. This was an invitation. Mr. M had left a while earlier and now I did not have any competition She sat there looking at me with a seductive gaze. Was I going to get laid tonight? Did she want me that badly? Was tonight my lucky night?!!! Should I waltz over there and sit next to her?


NO, FUCK THAT Shit!?!? I have at least a little smudge of pride. I booked it. I took my friends and we bounced.

I have learned a lot from this experience and so I do not see this night as a failure.

Some things I have learned:
Go for the girls you are interested immediately
If you are really into a girl don't eject so quickly, try to connect
I have some dignity
When you have a gut feeling that a girl is trouble, she probably is


And now the true moral of the story:

Think wisely before you act and try to minimize the chance of you "Regret"ing those actions.

No comments: