I have been trying to think of whose method I should be using for the past 2 years. At first I had discovered Mystery Method and I was thrilled. For a little over one year, Mystery Method became the tool that I would use to pick up women. Back then I was not really as immersed and dedicated to improving myself as I am today. This being said I didn't really memorize a lot of the openers or routines and this made me see lots of failure in the field.
During all of this, I came across a website called CharismaSciences.com (the website and name of Juggler's company before it became Charisma Arts). I was ecstatic when I first found this site. The thing that I think first attracted me to actually considering this method was -- The Podcasts! I don't really have a lot of money; my current occupation is an unemployed full-time student. This put me in a tough situation with gaining more knowledge on seduction methods. I had concluded that it was either I eat or I buy some seduction ebooks and DVD's. I chose the logical choice and in doing so I can say that back then I had never seen a visual image; let alone heard the voice and tone of a PUA. When I stumbled across Charisma Sciences you could imagine the absolute pleasure I felt as I discovered the podcasts.
There I was listening to the conversations about pickup between Juggler, Johnny Saviour, Christian, and many others. I tried to memorize what they said that made me laugh and apply it to my life. One of Juggler's theory on conversation is to try and relate to the girl. If you can relate to her and reward her for commitment; you will have established yourself as a fun and deep guy. Also Charisma Sciences teaches that you need to be fully committed in your interactions with people.
I took these mentalities and I tried to establish them in my head. I think one of the reasons I like the Juggler method is because I don't need to memorize any new lines. Everything that comes out of my mouth is just natural. The problem with this is that I don't really know how to relate to people and I am not great keeping conversations going. I then left the community for quite about a year.
My life has drastically changed in that short amount of time. I had become a little more confident when talking to women. I was and still am bad at the approach. This is probably what has been holding me back. One night, after going to a party and just playing the role of a wall flower I finally realized that I needed to come back to the community.
When I came back I learned that Mystery had come out with his Venusian Arts method and Juggler changed the name of his company from Charisma Sciences to Charisma Arts.
I have now immersed myself again in the community and I have learned a lot of new routines.
Now, I am using a combination of both Juggler and Mystery Method. The MJ Method. And no this method does not teach you how to seduce little boys.
Mastering Juggler method I feel is probably my ultimate goal in my journey to become a pick up artist. I want to be able to relate and reward people in interactions without having to have already planned it out. This is what I want, but I can't just dive straight in to this method. I am going to have to use Mystery method to help me out when I need to escalate and when I hit those bumps in the conversation when I don't really have anything to say. As I get better at this I am sure that eventually I will be able to stop using Mystery method as a crutch and I will be able to interact with people naturally and organically.
Rince and Repeat,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment