
I apologize for not posting for like a month. I have been absorbed by watching anime and finishing my senior project.
I am not going to talk about PickUp in this post. I will discuss Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Code Geass is my absolute favorite anime to this day. I currently watch Naruto Shippuden, One Piece and Death Note, but my love for them fails in comparison to Code Geass.
Code Geass is set in a time in which the island nation of Japan has been conquered by the overwhelming force of the Britannian Empire. The world of Code Geass is set in a world with continents similar to ours and so I am guessing that this is because it might be a parallel dimension.
Code Geass is mecha anime that incorporates intelligent decisions and gut wrenching all into one show.
Give Code Geass a try and tell how you like it.


2 comments:
Hi, it's John. I work with Daniel Rose.
Our old website, the Sex Revolution Blog, has changed names and URLs. We're now called the Sex God Method Blog, and the URL has changed to www.sexgodmethod.com. Can you please update the link?
Thanks,
John
Alright, I have updated the link. I am sorry that I have taken so long to change it, but my excuse is that I have pretty busy in the last two weeks. I haven't checked my blog since my post about Code Geass.
Rince
Post a Comment